- Today in “Stranger Than Fiction: On second thought, you probably don’t want to read this. Seriously. (Hint: Apologies to Gayle, because reality sometimes is a bitch-slap of its own.)
- Maybe I’m just being mean to Gayle: So, today in inspiration, what, exactly, is a Seed Cathedral? (Hint: See photo at right.)
- Inspiration, Part Two: Laugh until you … er … um … yeah.
- Inspiration, Part Three: Can’t sleep? You’re not the only one.
- Depression: When I hear of book deals like this, how can I look at myself in the mirror?
- Obama’s not alone: A new Nobel controversy, this time for the drama prize.
- Recession blues: A controversial Seattle “landmark” will finally
- Battle of the Bands (sort of): Dragonforce vs. some guy named Dan (via YouTube).
- Good news: I’m not posting anything about the iPad today.
- Strange news: Apparently, the Library of Congress is going to catalog the entire Twitter archive. (Note this story comes a couple weeks late for April Fool’s Day. In other words, I’m not making it up.)
- Inspiration (Epilogue): Remember, the Southern California Writers’ Conference is coming to Newport Beach for its eighth annual Los Angeles gathering in September. Register before June 1, and we’ll knock $75 off your conference fee.
And now, just because it hides the stitches (boring story), a picture of me with a beard: