Monday notesNovember 23, 2009
In case your Monday passing slowly, and you need something to help pass the time:
- Kim Stanley Robinson explains why dystopia is easy.
- James White offers insights into the films of Terry Gilliam.
- Ben Schott‘s readers had fun with drunks.
- Stephen King on Raymond Carver.
- David Jolly brings us a morbid moment from France.
- WNYC’s Studio 360 brings us Darwin in verse, Denis Dutton on The Art Instinct, murder and drama among chimpanzees, and original fiction from Lydia Millet (read by Martha Plimpton).